Do you have a portfolio of your work that you just haven’t gotten around to displaying online? Perhaps you want to elevate your yacht chef status this coming season.
Having your own website is a great way to show off your talents. And you don’t need to be a tech wizard or bother the ETO every day to help you. You can leave the tech side of things to Superyachtcvs and spend more of your time in the galley or relaxing between trips.
Superyachtcvs are expanding to offer personalised websites tailored to your needs.
What is included?
- A personalised domain name
- 1 year of hosting
- A personalised email address with unlimited inbox space
- A personalised website worth 800Euros
- Ongoing support for 12 months
After 12 months, you can pay for ongoing hosting and support, or choose to host and self manage the site. There are no additional expenses or expected payments for this giveaway.
How to Enter
Entering is easy, just email through your application to Hello@superyachtcvs.com with the subject line: Thesuperyachtchef Giveaway.
Make sure you include the following information:
- Your current CV
- Your Instagram name
- At least 300 words about yourself and/or your work to use as a bio
- A short intro into why you want a website and what you would like to get out of having one
- 6 of your best food photographs
- Any additional links that could help your profile stand out- video links, sample menus, competition wins etc
Entries close November 25th.
The winner will be announced on November 27th.
The winner will be chosen based on the information emailed through. We are looking to give a free website to a yacht chef who has great content ready to display and who is willing to send through the information required to create an amazing interactive website. The more interesting your profile is, the more likely you are to win!
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Entries will be kept confidential.
To check out other yacht chefs who have taken the leap and have created their own websites, check out this recent blog post.